Monday, December 10, 2012

Guest Designer Olga from Ukraine

Hi everyone and happy Friday!!  
I would like to introduce you to our Guest Designer for today, 
Ms. Olga Ishenko from Ukraine.  
Check her out along with her 2 projects using our Hot Air Balloon Die Cut.  

A little Crafty Bio about this pretty lady:
I'm 27 and i live in common law marriage with a wonderful man. He's a dj.
I'm teacher of English, German languages and literature. But now I'm a housewife. My Grandpa was a painter and photographer and I inherited some of his gifts - I'm also a photographer and painter, web designer, I design my free digi stamps and my scrapbooking paper as well. 


You can find her and subscribe to her channel:  MISSANYONA on Youtube

Check out this Pretty Lady she created using our Hot Air Balloon Die Cut.  This is definitely something, I would have never thought of doing and honestly I'm quite amazed and smitten that she came up with this concept.  It really is wonderful how Olga can interpret and create something such as this and it makes sense and the end result is beautiful.  I love how different and unique her creation is.  

1st Project





2nd Project




What a crafty lady she is!!

For more information on this project,

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Bev and ladies for this awesome opportunity to create for you! I'm so happy you liked my unusual hot air balloons=) LOL
    Good luck!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Суперский проект, очень красиво и так нежно)))

    ReplyDelete